Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 252 of 365 Identity Crisis

February 28th, 2010

Who am I? Been feeling a little off lately....No iam not that sensitive just need a little time to breath..They say guys aren't supposed to show emotion, so i'll just say "iam getting it off my chest.. you ever have one of those weeks?....last week..just seemed like everywhere I turned I was letting someone down of upsetting someone, I can count at least 5 times. I thought I was a good person, I always try to treat people as I would want to be treated..it has always worked well for me, what happened? Am i changing, or just one of those weeks? I'll take my Mom's advice and pray about it? Am I taking this too seriously? Nahhh it's good to be honest with yourself and I am..I think I just some time to chill, go MIA, you know slow my roll a little bit.. I should be fine, I always have been. got it off my chest


252|365 Identity Crisis



edit: what a difference a day makes..well s*** guess i was having bad day, heads up!

No comments:

Post a Comment